Monday, January 24, 2011

i need an outlet...

no....not an electrical outlet.  an outlet to express everything going on in my life, the things i learn about raising young children, adjusting to the new changes that are and will continue to happen in our life (i'll fill you in shortly), going deeper with jesus, and sooooo much more.

i had this genius blog name while i was driving home from my in-laws...jillofalltrades.com.  which was perfect.  my name is jill.  i think i know how to do a little bit of everything.  so, i pull my car over, whip out my phone, do a little google...and bam!!  it was taken.  bummer to the nth degree.

oh well.

i love jesus.  we're moving to the jersey shore in a few months for my hubby's new.  and with all the crap that is on the tv portraying jersey as a land of guidos and guidettes, what better way to shine some more positive light on jersey than blog about it.  so thats where i came up with the name. hopefully i'll get a few followers out of this.

as i'm typing this i have a 12 month old boy, let's just call him chicken nugget, who is lifting up my shirt and playing peek-a-boo.  it was cute until he slobbered all over my belly and sunk his razor like chompers into my side.  so, let me tend to my wounds...

until then...

jill

1 comment:

  1. Okay Jill! I just read your entire blog! I'm sitting at a rest-stop (A daily ritual for pumping- don't judge. No- the hour and a half commute for a part-time job doesn't have any downfalls.) when I should have already picked up a cake by now and arrived home to finish the packing. Green's baptism is this weekend back at my family church in Caro. So to say you're entertaining is an understatement. I'm hooked! Keep it up! You should print the posts each month for a family scrapbook. You'll be so glad you started this. What a wonderful way to honor your cute little family. I will be back to leave other comments when I can sit at my keyboard & not ruin my eyesight & hand mobility.

    ReplyDelete