Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ten things in princeton i'll miss...

alright folks, this may or may not be my last post before we move.  i have sooo much stuff to do, that i really need to step away from the computer and get my butt movin'.

i already have a decent amount of stuff moved to our new home. you know how it is, it's all the small stuff that you're not really sure where the heck to put it.

we also need to finish up our other bathroom, paint, refinish the kitchen cabinets, put in a new countertop, paint some more, clean, and probably paint some more.

in the midst of all that, hubby is going on a cigar fest trip, missions trip to mexico, and then we're all going out to san diego for my sis-in-law's wedding.

craziness.

i've been living in the princeton area since 2000 when i went to the college of new jersey.  so, in honor of princeton, here's my list of the things i'll miss the most.

10.  walking around princeton university.


9.  crate and barrel outlet.  7 minutes from my house.  exactly.

8.  trader joes. can't beat the $4 bottle of wine.

7. the d & r canal.

6.  the playground within walking distance to our home.

5.  cider donuts from terhune farms.  so many good memories.






(what kind of mother would i be if i didn't teach my dd about see-food?!?)

4.  bent spoon.  oh yeeeeah.



3.  three targets within ten minutes of our home.  see that green arrow?  thats where we live.  don't hate.



2.  wegmans.  although i will no longer live 10 minutes away, i will still make a trip out here every 2 weeks to do my food shopping.  i love it that much.

1.  my people.  my feeny clan.  my 217church people.  my pac people.  my neighbors.  love them all!!

i'll be back after the dust settles.  don't miss me too much:)

xoxo

jill

3 comments:

  1. We'll miss you, Jill!! You better come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll still be going to 217. i guess when i said i'll miss our 217 people, i meant not having local access:) although, 45 minutes isn't really that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to College of NJ! When it was Trenton State. Ugh. Getting old. :-)

    And there's a great Wegmans on route 35 in Ocean!

    ReplyDelete